Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring break baby!!


I'll just preface this by saying that perhaps the best part of this post is knowing that on any other Monday, I would be sitting at work right now. Ahhhh...life is good! I guess technically I don't qualify as getting a spring break any more. I've been out of school for going on 6 years now but the great thing is that my roommate and partner in crime (and/or travel) is a teacher so we plan trips around her different breaks. And therefore I am able to enjoy spring break again.

This year we decided to head down to beautiful sunny Southern California. We opted to road trip it and bring Hurley the wonder pooch along (I think my mom would have probably disowned me if I showed up without him.) Anyway, we've been enjoying great weather so far and things are about to get into full swing as we will be seeing Wicked tomorrow night and then spending a couple of days at Disneyland. Of course somewhere in there we'll hope to get to the beach even though the water won't be very warm. At least we can feel the sand on our toes.

More to come later on our adventures. In the meantime, have a lovely spring break everyone. What's that you say? You don't get a spring break? Hahahaha...SUCKERS!!! :) Just kidding...but I had to gloat just a little!

2 comments:

KH said...

I'm really jealous of you, I'm actually still at work right now, wishing I was on Spring Break! Have fun see you later.

Kim said...

I love Wicked! And I love the happiest place on earth...