Sunday, April 6, 2008

Good times in the land of Disney!

I thought I would post a few pictures from our recent trip...most from Disneyland. Sorry it's taken me a while to get these on here. Enjoy!

Road trip baby!

Happiest place on earth!

Kickin' it in the teacup!

Cinderella's castle made Heidi almost giddy!

Peter Pan wasn't as exciting as I remembered. Great nap though!

It's called Splash Mountain for a reason!

I don't recommend sitting in the very front!

It's a Bug's Life in 3-D at California Adventure...

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Against my better judgment, I went on the Tower of Terror ride at California Adventure. Heidi and I had totally freaked ourselves out before we even got on. Only Megan was smart enough to stay on the ground. Anyway, we screamed our fool heads off and here is the proof. Notice how calm and collected everyone else looks...smiling, laughing, having a grand old time. Then look at our close up. Heidi looks like she is fearing for her life (side note--she was still screaming after the ride had stopped.) I didn't have anything to hold on to so I had the death grip around Heidi's arm. I'm pretty sure I must be yelling at her and blaming her for making me go on the ride!

This picture was too funny not to purchase!

Not our bravest moment by any means!

6 comments:

The Adams Family said...

How can I not leave a comment?! The Tower of Terror picture is classic. I love the terror on both of your faces. I didn't want to go on it either but decided to go and loved it. I am sorry if I was part of the persuation that pushed you on that ride.

KH said...

All I can say, is I told you NOT to go on that ride. I went on it, and unfortunely I did not know they took pictures of us while on the ride. Once that ride ended and reached the ground I sprinted out of the ride and out of the entire park. I now only wish I had had proof of this ride, so that I could have shown you before hand. But from the looks of the picture, it looks like you had about as much fun as I did!

Kim said...

loved the pics- sounds like a blast!

Cory or Cari said...

That last picture had me cracking up. I can always cound on you for that.

Natalie Black said...

Okay that picture cracked me up! I haven't been on the tower of terror yet, but when I do I'll make sure I buy the pic so we can compare who looks stupider/scareder/whatever... :)

Hilary said...

So...the first time we dropped it caught my breath so my scream was a little delayed and that made me laugh pretty hard. Then while I was laughing we dropped again, causing yet another delayed scream. I was laughing so hard I was crying by the end. Kate and Candice couldn't figure out why I was crying! Our second go round I was able to scream normally at all the appropriate times. I love Disneyland!!!!