Saturday, March 1, 2008

LOST

Usually I try to steer clear of the newest fads in TV when they first come out. Eventually some shows break me down and I have to play catch up when they are in a second or third season. Two of my favorites have a J.J. Abrams connection....Alias and LOST. Can we just talk about how kick butt cool Jennifer Garner was in Alias? What a totally awesome show the first oh, about 2 1/2 to 3 seasons. I think Alias made a departure too early and that resulted in the last two seasons being kind of silly and hokey as they tried to tie up loose story lines.


I am currently engrossed in the return of LOST but I am hoping it doesn't meet the same fate as Alias seeing as how they announced that it will run for a few more shortened seasons. So far this season is really great...which was a nice surprise given the fact that I wasn't too happy with last season's finale. Anyway, it's been fun gathering with friends on Thursday nights to watch the latest twists, turns, flashbacks and flash forwards unfold.

p.s. Did I mention that Jack Shepard(a.k.a. Matthew Fox) is totally hot? :)



p.p.s. For a little fun, find out which character you are. I hope I don't ever become bald!


1 comment:

Hilary said...

I'll take a litte Jack with a side of Sawyer. But really, my main dish is Sa'id! (spelling?) YUM! Missed you Thursday but I'll be back for next week!