Monday, June 11, 2007

World of blog

Ok, so it's really not that I'm behind the times or anything. I've known about blogging for a long time. I've looked at many a blog...but I'm not a "blog voyeur" persay. I mean, the blogs I have seen are kept by people I know. It's not like I sit alone in my room late at night browsing random blogs because I need something to fill the void. My life is sad, but it's not THAT sad! :)

Anyway, I guess I've decided that it's time to try something new. To get out there and publish somewhere. Not that I think I have anything terribly exciting or ground-breaking to share. Who knows, I may create this blog and only post every 17.4 days (give or take). Or maybe this will be my one and only post. Or maybe I'll post numerous times a day. The point is...there is a whole world of blog out there to explore and it's time I get my passport stamped.

As Itake a leap into the world of blog, I make no promises and therefore break no promises. So don't come complaining to me if you don't like it. This blog is yours for the viewing. Proceed as you wish...

3 comments:

Tara said...

Alyssa! I am so pleased that you are a blogger!! I'm stoked to see what that ADHD mind has to offer the world of blogs!!
I look forward to reading all of it!

Lanna said...

Welcome to cyberspace, chica. I'm sure I've given it before, but you can visit my cyberhome at quisqueyagirl.blogspot.com (yeah, wonder where I got the Quisqueya?!). Can I post your blog link on my blog site?
Cheers!

Darby said...

I'm so pleased you've joined the blogging craze. I like Tara am very excited to read all about the ADHD mind. Yeah! (with a fist for added emphasis:)