Friday, May 30, 2008

LOST party!

Yesterday was a day for two big events--Heidi's birthday and the season finale of LOST. We decided to celebrate them together so we had a LOST bbq and then watched the finale. Everyone was assigned to dress up as a different character and it was pretty awesome. I know, I know...we're LOST geeks, what can I say? And thanks to those who aren't LOST fans but still played along. Besides, every adult needs a good excuse to dress up in costume more than just on Halloween! So here are some pics from last night. You'll see the real character on followed by the person in costume :

BENJAMIN LINUS


CLAIRE LITTLETON

HUGO "HURLEY" REYES


DR. JACK SHEPARD

KATE AUSTEN


JOHN LOCKE



JAMES "SAWYER" FORD


SAYID JARRAH


SUN KWON (AND BABY JI YEON)

THE REAL LOST CAST


OUR LOST CAST (SORRY WE'RE NOT IN THE SAME ORDER AS THE REAL PIC)

5 comments:

The Adams Family said...

Lovin it!!!

Chanda said...

I love it!!!! I miss watching Lost so much. Alyssa, you are the best John Locke. I liked Sawyer and Ben and Hurley too.

Shannon said...

you are hilarious and very creative I might add. I love LOST - how fun.

Leslie said...

Hi Alyssa! It sounds like you guys had a great time -- I kinda miss doing things like this. Glad to see you're doing well!

SinlessTouch said...

Cool "LOST" theme party. I liked the adult costumes. Its cool, sleek and nice.